Tiered Affiliate Rates will allow you to reward your affiliates with higher commission rates the more they earn and/or the more successful referrals they generate. Once installed, you will have a new Tiered Rates section in your AffiliateWP Settings. On this screen, you will be able to create as many tiers as you wish.
With Tiered Affiliate Rates, you can easily setup a reward system where your affiliates are rewarded with higher and higher commission rates as they refer more customers.
It’s been proven over and over again that providing your affiliates incentives like higher commission rates dramatically increases the affiliate’s likelihood to actively promote your products and/or services.
Sales page/demo: https://affiliatewp.com/add-ons/pro/tiered-affiliate-rates/
Tiers consist of four options:
- Type: what kind of tier is it, affiliate earnings based or referral count based
- Threshold: the number of referrals or the total earnings an affiliate must reach to get the tiered rate
- Rate: the rate the affiliate is given automatically when they reach the threshold
- Disabled: whether the tier is disabled
You can enable the Tiered Rate Expiration option to reset tiered affiliate rates on the 1st of every month.
With Tiered Affiliate Rates, you can easily setup a commission rate tier like this:
- 0 – 100 referrals = 20% commission rate
- 101 – 200 referrals = 25% commission rate
- 201 – 500 referrals = 30% commission rate
- 501+ referrals = 35% commission rate
Or even one like this:
- $0 – $100 in affiliate earnings = 20% commission rate
- $101 – $200 in affiliate earnings = 25% commission rate
- $201 – $500 in affiliate earnings = 30% commission rate
- $500+ in affiliate earnings = 35% commission rate