Acceptance of Terms
All the WordPress plugins/extensions/themes general public license (GNU). Whilst all of the WordPress code of those products is licensed under the GPL, there may be other content, such as images and Cascading Style Sheets (“CSS”) files, that are licensed under proprietary terms. Please review the licensing terms included with any purchases for the terms that apply to it.
Your membership information will be emailed to the email address. Normally our system creates the account after successful payment. There are some cases that your payment is not successfully done and then we have to review and process download information manually. So, delays can be as long as 1 hour up to 72 hours depending on the situation and extent of investigation required after a fraud alert has been activated.
All payments at ThemesLibrary are non-refundable and any request or dispute will be rejected without any communication. If there’s any technical issue regarding your account or payment, please contact us. We are trying to help you as much as we can to ensure you can use our service smoothly.
We are not providing any support regarding the product (plugins/extensions/themes) you downloaded from our website. Support is only available through the official providers (developers). We also do not guarantee the accuracy of the product description on our website. Please refer to the documentation of the respective products.
When you start using products on your website, you agree that you won’t get any official supports and updates from its provider. We are trying to update the member download links to the latest version of the products that still under GNU GPL license. ThemesLibrary is not supposed to replace the official products. We are not liable for any damage caused by using unsupported products downloaded from our website.
Account Termination and Suspension
We have the right to terminate or suspend your account and/or IP address if we detected negative behaviors, including but not limited to:
- Excessive downloads within a small amount of time
- Abusive comments/messages
- Spam comments/messages
- Using our resources without a permit
Copyright / Trademark Claims
Provider respects intellectual property rights. To send a copyright infringement notification to Provider you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Updates To TOS. The TOS may be updated from time to time, but never retroactively. We will post notice of modifications to the TOS on this page, and they will become effective as they are posted. However, changes addressing new functionality, or to address changes in the law, or for other urgent legal reasons may be made effectively immediately. Other Guidelines Or Terms. If there is a conflict between this TOS and those for a specific Provider service, the terms for the specific service will prevail.