With WooCommerce Catalog Visibility Options, rather than just taking the entire store offline, you also have the option restrict it to users who are logged in. You can also configure messages to replace the price / add to cart button components or just remove them completely.
Sales page/demo: https://woocommerce.com/products/catalog-visibility-options/
- The exact same Plugin being distributed by WooCommerce
- Fully original and legal under GPL License – no worry about legal issues
- Free from virus, malware, spyware, backdoor, and other malicious scripts
- Download via safe & reliable server – you can ask us if the link is broken
- Use on any WordPress site, either blog, shop, news, portfolio, business, or anything
- Taste before purchase – makes you more confident to buy or just keep using it forever
- Provides the ability to hide prices, or show prices only to authenticated users.
- Provides the ability to disable e-commerce functionality by disabling the cart.
- Allows configuration of alternate price content, when prices are disabled or shown only to logged in users.
- Allows configuration of alternate add-to-cart content, when e-commerce functionality is disabled or only available to authenticated users.
- Hide pricing to comply with Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) rules.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: