The WooCommerce Print Invoice & Packing list extension is the ultimate tool to handle invoices, packing lists, and pick lists in your WooCommerce store. This plugin allows you to easily print documents for orders straight from the Orders page (individually and in bulk), while editing orders, and allows customer to view invoices from the “My Account” page.
Sales page/demo: https://woocommerce.com/products/print-invoices-packing-lists/
- The exact same Plugin being distributed by WooCommerce
- Fully original and legal under GPL License – no worry about legal issues
- Free from virus, malware, spyware, backdoor, and other malicious scripts
- Download via safe & reliable server – you can ask us if the link is broken
- Use on any WordPress site, either blog, shop, news, portfolio, business, or anything
- Taste before purchase – makes you more confident to buy or just keep using it forever
- Customize document appearance and information with a live preview using the WordPress Customizer — no coding needed! NEW
- Easily print or email invoices on a per-order basis or in bulk. Emails will be sent only when an order is paid for.
- Let customers view invoices from the “My Account” page.
- Quickly print or email packing lists for one or more orders.
- Sort items on packing lists by category for faster order fulfillment NEW
- Automatically email packing lists to shop admins for new orders NEW
- Print pick lists for multiple orders to help with mass order fulfillment NEW
- Optionally send professional-looking invoices as an HTML email to your customers
- Use sequential invoice numbers, or use WooCommerce order numbers as your invoice numbers NEW
- Support for the Sequential Order Numbers Pro extension when using order numbers for invoices