With Product Vendors for WooCommerce you can instantly turn a WooCommerce powered store into a marketplace complete with multiple vendors, products and payout settings. Allow multiple vendors to sell via your site and in return take a commission on sales to cover the costs of managing the site while you focus your efforts on building a community.
Sales page/demo: https://woocommerce.com/products/product-vendors/
- The exact same Plugin being distributed by WooCommerce
- Fully original and legal under GPL License – no worry about legal issues
- Free from virus, malware, spyware, backdoor, and other malicious scripts
- Download via safe & reliable server – you can ask us if the link is broken
- Use on any WordPress site, either blog, shop, news, portfolio, business, or anything
- Taste before purchase – makes you more confident to buy or just keep using it forever
- Create a marketplace that can sell anything. From physical, hand-made products to digital downloads like photographs, themes, fonts, audio or video and even time-based bookings with our integration with WooCommerce Bookings.
- Continue selling your own products. Display vendor products for sales right alongside your own products.
- Set vendor specific commission rates. Incentivize new vendors to join your marketplace or reward loyal or high earning with vendor-specific commission rates – while still setting a separate base commission rate across your marketplace.
- Reduce your admin. Allow vendors to manage their own products. Give vendors the ability to manage their own products.
- Don’t pay commissions on orders that are not completed. Set commissions to only be assigned to vendors once the order is completed.
- Stay on of top of your marketplace with sales reports. Get an overall view of vendor sales, commissions and earnings per month by vendor.
- Delay commission payments to account for returns. Use PayPal Mass Payments to delay commission payments in case of returns on physical products.