The WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin for WordPress allows your visitors/customers to add products to a wishlist and submit an easy “request for a quote” from the Site Owner. This gives an opportunity for the Site Owner to give special rates based on the quantity/amount of the order. At the same time, allows the customer to bargain for better prices. It leads to better understanding and sales.
Sales page/demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-request-a-quote/6460218
- The exact same Plugin being distributed by CodeCanyon
- Fully original and legal under GPL License – no worry about legal issues
- Free from virus, malware, spyware, backdoor, and other malicious scripts
- Download via safe & reliable server – you can ask us if the link is broken
- Use on any Wordpress site, either blog, shop, news, portfolio, business, or anything
- Test before purchase – makes you more confident to buy or just keep using it forever
- Automatic Order Creation
- Widget with dynamic refresh
- Easy to show/hide Add to Quote or Add to Cart buttons at category/individual product level.
- Integrates Easily with Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7 and Formidable PRO.
- Easy to replace the Add to Cart button with Add to Quote
- and more