Automate your order formatting in order to bring your WooCommerce Orders into Stamps.com! This extension allows you to directly import orders into the Stamps.com Desktop Client (not the web-based client) in XML format rather than formatting order information by hand so that you save time and money. Make printing your shipping labels via Stamps.com faster and more efficient!
Sales page/demo: https://woocommerce.com/products/stamps-com-xml-file-export/
- The exact same Plugin being distributed by WooCommerce
- Fully original and legal under GPL License – no worry about legal issues
- Free from virus, malware, spyware, backdoor, and other malicious scripts
- Download via safe & reliable server – you can ask us if the link is broken
- Use on any WordPress site, either blog, shop, news, portfolio, business, or anything
- Taste before purchase – makes you more confident to buy or just keep using it forever
- Spend zero seconds formatting your WooCommerce orders to import into Stamps.com
- Export individual orders from the Orders or Edit Order page
- Bulk export multiple orders using bulk order actions
- Export all orders by order number, order status, or a range of order dates
- Selectively restrict exported orders by custom order statuses (no failed orders, etc)
- Optionally include the order XML file as an attachment to the admin new order notification so there’s no need to login to the website to export orders.