The WooCommerce Waitlist extension lets you track demand for out-of-stock items, making sure your customers feel informed, and therefore more likely to buy. Using a simple plugin, you can build up a waiting list of people wanting the unavailable item, then notify these customers automatically when products come back in stock.
Sales page/demo: https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-waitlist/
- The exact same Plugin being distributed by WooCommerce
- Fully original and legal under GPL License – no worry about legal issues
- Free from virus, malware, spyware, backdoor, and other malicious scripts
- Download via safe & reliable server – you can ask us if the link is broken
- Use on any WordPress site, either blog, shop, news, portfolio, business, or anything
- Taste before purchase – makes you more confident to buy or just keep using it forever
- allow customers to be notified when they can purchase an item that is currently out of stock
- easily identify ‘most wanted’ products to prioritise re-stocking
- allow customers to easily review and edit their waiting lists
- maintain a record of users that have been emailed an in-stock notification
- easily manage your waitlists from the WordPress admin
- add the waitlist elements for any product anywhere you choose using our shortcode
- plug-and-play functionality – just install, activate and go!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: