Import tables from Excel, ODT, CVS, XML files and MySQL queries and publish them in the front-end in responsive mode. You can choose how to sort the table , enable or disable columns, add charts for each Table, set width and rearrange their order.
Sales page/demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-dynamic-tables-input-from-xlsmysqlcsv/11189941
- The exact same Plugin being distributed by CodeCanyon
- Fully original and legal under GPL License – no worry about legal issues
- Free from virus, malware, spyware, backdoor, and other malicious scripts
- Download via safe & reliable server – you can ask us if the link is broken
- Use on any Wordpress site, either blog, shop, news, portfolio, business, or anything
- Test before purchase – makes you more confident to buy or just keep using it forever
- Shortcode Powered.
- LayersWP Fully Compatible.
- Visual Composer Compatible.
- Import Tables from many sources(Excel, CSV, ODS, XML, MySQL).
- Export Tables in the Frontend(Excel, CSV, ODS, PDF, Print).
- and more