The integration with Amazon S3 Storage service allows managing your website/store files and deciding whether to publish them on S3 or not. YITH Amazon S3 Storage is not just a plugin, but the full answer to the goals we aimed for when we started selling digital products: reducing the bandwidth consumption to make your e-commerce more effective and protect your products once they are online.
Once the files are loaded on Amazon S3, their security will be exponentially increased, as you are free to make them “private” – so they will only be accessible to verified buyers – and/or make them available for a specific amount of time only.
Sales page/demo: https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-amazon-s3-storage/
- COPY ALL THE NEW WORDPRESS MEDIA FILES TO AMAZON S3
- DOWNLOAD FILES FROM AMAZON S3 RATHER THAN FROM YOUR
- REMOVE FROM YOUR SITE THE FILES MOVED TO AMAZON S3
- ENABLE DIRECT DOWNLOAD FROM AMAZON S3 FOR FILES LINKED TO YOUR WOOCOMMERCE VIRTUAL PRODUCTS
- ADD FILES TO AMAZON S3 MANUALLY BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF WORDPRESS MEDIA GALLERY
- SET AN EXPIRATION FOR THE DOWNLOADS LINKED TO THE PRODUCTS
- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE WPML COMPATIBILITY