YITH Cost of Goods for WooCommerce plugin is a simple and powerful control tool that allows you to constantly monitor your e-commerce trend and analyze the relationship between product costs and your net income.
Through our panel you can include, for example, shipping costs, taxes, VAT charges, payment gateways and a 360 degree overview of your total costs: this will help you figure out which ones of your products have a higher margin of profit (which are not necessarily the ones that sell the most!), what kind of profit you will gain in case of promotions or discounts and which sale prices will cover all costs, especially those that often go unnoticed and that actually can make the difference in your business success.
Sales page/demo: https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-cost-of-goods/
- Add the cost of good to all the products of your shop
- Fully supports variable products: insert a cost of good of the same amount or different for each product variation
- Detailed report of your shop sales
- Gain easily the earning of every product sold
- Filter the sales report
- Detailed report of in stock products
- Possibility to calculate the potential gain resulting from in-stock products sale
- Possibility to include or not from sales reports
- Export your Stock Reports into a CSV file
- Import the cost of your products from WooCommerce Cost of Goods
- Decide when showing the products in Cost-of-Goods Reports
- Compatible with Aelia Currency Switcher