After registering the account on Google Merchant, all you have to do is activate our “YITH Google Product Feed for WooCommerce” plugin to create the correct file including the products you have selected allowing you to show them on Google search engine in no time.
It’s easy as pie! Your business will grow beyond expectation.
Sales page/demo: https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-google-product-feed-for-woocommerce/
- No limit to the number of feeds that you can create
- Include all products in the feed, or just the ones in the selected category and/or tag
- Generate feeds as .xml and/or .txt files
- Create custom templates for your feeds and select which Google fields you want to choose
- Choose the information you want to display for each Google field in the feed
- Include information linked to a specific custom field in the feed
- Optionally, add a prefix and/or a suffix for the information shown on Google Shop
- Manage Google Merchant general feeds