YITH PayPal Adaptive Payments for WooCommerce allows you to share the payments you receive on your store with all the partners you want, instantly and automatically.
You will just have to specify the share of the income and your partner’s PayPal account and our plugin will take care of the rest, using PayPal’s API keys it will let you share the payments of all of your sales and to receive the money immediately on each respective account.
This system is great! It will not only allow you to have a potential number of collaborators or partners, but you will also be able to handle them in a quick and easy way.
Sales page/demo: https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-paypal-adaptive-payments/
- Enable PayPal Adaptive Payments on your shop (this method will be automatically shown as the only available one if products from more sellers are in the same cart)
- Add one or more “vendors” to your shop and set a specific commission percent to each of them that applies to all their sales
- Override the general settings by setting specific vendors and commissions in the product edit page
- Parallel Payments: the complete list of vendors is shown to users during the purchase and the payment is immediately split among all vendors
- Chained Payments: you are the only one seller in front of your customers. The whole amount is first credited to your account and only later commissions will be paid to vendors.
- Delay the payment of commissions to vendors since the date the purchase is made (available only with Chained Payments)
- Force payment of commissions (if any) on each order manually
- Make tests using your sandbox environment, and spare you the trouble of using your own personal PayPal account