In the business to consumer sale, the shop must apply the VAT of the country of the purchaser; while in the business to business, it all depends whether the company owns valid VAT number recognized by the European Union. 28 countries mean 28 different calculations; do you think it could be confusing? Well, because with YITH WooCommerce EU VAT everything will be automatic.
Sales page/demo: https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-eu-vat/
- Prevent purchases by European users
- Automatic creation of the taxes for the European countries
- Customize messages for prevented EU purchases
- Choose which taxes to control for the EU report
- Make the MOSS report, using countries and time filters
- Possibility to deduct the taxes in the order if the user inserts a European valid VAT number.
- Exempt customers with valid VAT number
- Restrict purchases only for customers with valid VAT number
- Use geolocalization to verify the origin of the customers
- Request a confirmation in case of discordant details
- Store discordant details for possible complaint
- Ask for country confirmation if the IP address does not match with the billing country
- Choose if the VAT number field has to be shown to customers from the same country of the shop itself