You will have the possibility to add the “quick view” functionality to your shop and show information related to the product in a modal window. This way, customers do not have to wait long before the page to be loaded, because it is there, left behind, ready to be displayed as soon as it is clicked upon. This is how YITH WooCommerce Quick View can improve sales in your website!
- All features of the free version
- Enable lightbox for product images.
- Enable product navigation in the quick view window (you can either set a navigation for the same category or not).
- Choose from two navigation styles (slide or rotate).
- Choose among two types of quick view (modal window or cascading).
- Choose the effect you prefer for popup window opening.
- Option to close popup after add to cart action
- Set width and height for the modal window.
- Choose between a button or an icon to open a quick view.
- Set a label for the “Quick view” button.
- Upload a custom icon.
- Set position for the icon (after “Add to cart” button or in the thumbnail image)
- Set elements to show in the quick view.
- Set width and height for product image.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: